Allison Suhy was student at Ohio University who, all her life, had a peanut allergy that she vigilantly paid attention toBut while a student at Ohio University, Allison unknowingly ate a donut with some kind of peanuts in it, and she lost her life. Her dad Michael is stopped in today to tell us about a foundation that he and his family are setting up in Allison’s name to make certain that no other family will ever go through what his family has had to endure.

Watch video 

Darcy Zehe

Darcy Zehe has blogged 90 posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *